- Automatic Route Selection
- Back-Up Operator
- Call Forwarding Versatility
- Direct Inward Dial (DID)
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) Compatibility
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording)
- PC-Based Programming
- Uniform Call Distribution
The Panasonic KX-TD816 is configured for 4 CO lines and 8 digital proprietary phones, plus 8 single-line devices. Expansion modules provide a maximum capacity of 8 lines plus 32 telephones and devices.
The Digital Super Hybrid System supports Panasonic 7000 series analog phones, single-line devices and Panasonic 7400 and 7200 series digital sets, without the need to buy extra adapters, cards or modules. Voice mail ports facilitate integration with a Voice Processing System. The Digital Super Hybrid System is equipped with the unique XDP (eXtra Device Port) capability for unprecedented flexibility and expansion power.