Yealink Handset W56H (requires W60B base) cordless phone system combines quality, reliability, and flexibility to offer users a scalable, efficient communications system. With support for up to eight (8) W52H/W56H handsets and up to eight (8) concurrent calls, the W60B base station features upgraded firmware and a range of features including call hold, and call transfer, 3-way conferencing, and support for Opus audio codec.
The Yealink Handset W56H system is the ideal solution for any small to medium-sized company where employees need to handle calls away from their desks or moving around the premises. Delivering a perfect balance of portability with call management capabilities, the W60P also allows users to handle up to 8 calls simultaneously while on the move – keeping users connected up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors from the phone’s base unit. while quick charging means you won’t be left stranded without a phone, even in the busiest environments.
This high-performance SIP cordless phone system also delivers professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions, and pairs with up to a total of 8 Yealink W52H/W56H DECT handsets as well, offering the ultimate productivity solution for any business. Add to this Yealink’s Zero Touch Provisioning capabilities, and the W60P can be integrated without any complex manual settings – making it simple to deploy, easy to maintain, and saving even more time and IT costs for the businesses.
- The bundle includes one (1) W60B base station and one (1) W56H handset.
- The handset has a 2.4″ 240 x 320 color screen with an intuitive user interface
- The base station can handle up to 8 concurrent calls
- Up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 8 VoIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Up to 30-hour talk time and 400-hour standby time
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Noise Reduction System
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Charger wall mountable