The Yealink T54W is a high-performing, 16-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both information workers and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Yealink T54W combines an attractive new ergonomic design with HD Voice for crystal clear voice communications, Gigabit connectivity, 4.3-inch color LCD display, built-in Bluetooth, built-in Wi-Fi, and supports up to 16 SIP accounts. The Yealink T54W IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480×272-pixel resolution, color LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 16 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 27 programmable keys (9 buttons, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP50 expansion modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires an optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass-Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth allows support for wireless headsets and mobile contacts synchronization
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- USB: USB port allows users to connect accessories such as USB Flash drives for call recording, USB wired headsets, or wireless DECT headsets via an EHS40 adapter (see optional accessories above).
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports USB wired headsets and Bluetooth wireless headsets. Can also support wireless DECT headsets via an optional EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: Yes
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via an optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (GoToConnect)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T54W IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable