Yealink W59R Rugged Handset is ideal for areas where shock, dust, and water may be common as it is designed to withstand falls and water splashes. The rubber coating on the phone helps to prevent it from falling or slipping out of a person’s hand, but even if it does fall, the W59R is secured against falls of up to 2.5 meters. It can also be in water up to 1 meter in depth for up to 30 minutes without being jeopardized.
Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset Overview
The Yealink W59R Rugged Handset is compatible with the Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System and the W60 Multi-Cell System allowing users to take advantage of seamless handover and roaming. With built-in Bluetooth technology, users can talk hands-free with the use of a Bluetooth headset. Calls will be clearly Systems ar since the W59R handset features HD Voice. When calls come in the vibration alarm feature will be sure to let employees know, so that even when they are in loud environments, they can be alerted when a call comes in.
Yealink W59R Handset Features and Specifications:
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Rugged DECT handset with IP67 protection rating
- Scratch-resistant, disinfectant resistant
- 1.8’’ 128×160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- HD voice and FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)
- Built-in Bluetooth • Vibration alarm
- Alarm functions for occupational safety: push-button alarm, no-movement alarm, man down alarm and running alarm
- Up to 28 hours of talk time (18 hours with Bluetooth headset)
- Up to 360 hours of standby time (200 hours with Bluetooth headset)
- Keypad backlight and keypad lock
- LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec) Plus for high and stable audio quality
- Fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover